Sports, Made Interesting

Thursday, September 23, 2010



















Sports, made interesting

By Bettor than Average

My record last week was 1-5. Pretty terrible I must say. So I’m going to get back on my horse and pick some more games.

College:

Alabama -7 @ Arkansas- Alabama is playing like a well oiled machine. Despite playing on the round in an intra-conference game, the Tide rolls.

UCLA @ Texas over 42- UCLA is turnover prone and Texas is a beast. This total could hit by halftime.

VaTech -4 @ BC-I hate BC. They are undefeated, but not anymore after they play the first real game of their young season.

Professional:

Dallas @ Houston -2.5-Dallas is a top team, they can’t go 0-3 right? Not so fast my friend. Houston wins and establishes themselves as the top dog in Texas.

San Fran -3 @ KC- San Fran has a run defense that rivals that of the Jets and Ravens. San Fran reduces their turnovers and showcases what their offense is also capable of.

Green Bay @ Chicago +3-Home dog, divisional game. Bear down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Verdict | by Darryl Caffee ©2010